Tips for Hosting the Best Galentine’s Brunch
Whether you have a Valentine this year or not, you should definitely observe Galentine’s Day! Celebrate all the lovely gals in your life over mimosas and pancakes. Scroll on for tips on hosting the best babe brunch.
1. Choose a location: Whether you decide to host at home or a restaurant, think girly vibes. This year, we decided to host our babe brunch at Sixty Vines in Dallas at the Crescent Hotel. One of the girliest brunch spots in the area. The perks of hosting at home are that you can decorate as much as you want which brings us to step 2.
2. Plan the décor: Start those Pinterest boards, ladies. Gather inspo for your Galentine décor. Go classic pink and red or modern with white and gold. Opt to decorate with blooms that your girls can take home afterwards. Sass it up with rose gold details.
3. Set the Menu: For an easy brunch menu, stick to the basics. We love serving up an array of mini brunch items so you can offer more of a variety. Mini croissants, mini muffins, mini cinnamon rolls, mini quiches, mini waffles… the list goes on.
4. Boozy and Non-Boozy Beverages: A Galentine’s brunch wouldn’t be a Galentine’s brunch without cocktails. Try a festive spin to a classic mimosa by swapping the OJ for grapefruit juice or hibiscus syrup. For a yummy mocktail, try this recipe for Peach Melba Coolers
5. Sweets for my sweeties: By now you probably know that we LOVE dessert tables. Load it up with all the festive desserts you can find.
6. Activities: This year we decided to do a White Cupid gift exchange. Basically just your classic Christmas gift exchange but for Valentine’s Day. Set the gift price limit and ask your gals to bring 1 gift each. Other fun activities to consider are writing conversation hearts, exchanging cards, practicing self-care by doing face masks, watching a rom-com, etc.
7. Favors: I love an excuse to assemble gift bags! Grab a bunch of cute little items for your besties and stuff them in goodie bags. Make it a self-care goodie bag and include nail polish, face masks, bath bombs, candles, tea. Visit Bullseye’s Playground at Target for lots of Galentine gifts and décor.
Share your ideas in the comments!! And as Leslie Knope would say, “Ovaries Before Brovaries”
Pictures and Inspo via Pinterest